- WORLD’S BRIGHTEST FLASHLIGHTS
- IMALENT MS18 Flashlight: 100000 Lumens
- Acebeam X70: 60000 Lumens
- Imalent R90TS: 36000 Lumens
- Acebeam X80-GT: 32500 Lumens
- What are the brightest flashlights used for?
In the market, there are many different flashlights that claim to be the brightest in the world.
However, when you take a close look at it, you will find out that they do not even come close to what they have advertised themselves for.
All of those words are just a marketing strategy to attract more customers. For example, some companies would claim their flashlight to be of a million lumens. Do you think that’s true?
Well, now we are going to present you top 5 brightest flashlights in the world. We will also be explaining some of those tricks being used by other companies so that you can avoid them while purchasing your flashlight.
The brightest flashlights in the market are limited to only a few types and certain brands. This is because at a certain point flashlights would just burn up and melt due to their extreme brightness. Therefore they need something very strong that could support such high output power.
> CHECK OUT 10 BEST 1000 LUMEN TACTICAL FLASHLIGHTS
These flashlights are so bright that they can be used in the outdoors. Hence, you can use them to light up your backyard or walkway at night. It could also be used in sports activities such as hunting and fishing since it offers a very strong light beam.
The brightest flashlight in the world varies from person to person. Some may find that X flashlight is brighter than Y flashlights and vice versa depending on what they are looking for.
With this said, let us now proceed with more details about the flashlights mentioned below.
WORLD’S BRIGHTEST FLASHLIGHTS
IMALENT MS18 Flashlight: 100000 Lumens
This is the brightest flashlight in the world right now. It has a staggering output of 100k lumens, definitely, one to scare away any would-be attackers in the dark! This high-powered light is available for purchase from a wide range of retailers, including Amazon. The MS18 is powered by a 18650 battery and it features three different brightness levels with a strobe option as well.
A duty rifle with a muzzle velocity over 1 km/s has been fired from a distance of 100 m at the light-emitting diode flashlight, which was switched on and put on a stand. The flashlight continued to emit light throughout the shot. The bullet pierced through the lens and went into the reflector, but then ricocheted off and fell out of the flashlight without causing serious damage. One of the key selling points for this flashlight is that it is waterproof to a depth of 6 m.
This surely is the brightest flashlight in the world, with its staggering 100k lumen output! It comes with a battery and it is waterproof to a whopping 6-meter depths. It’s a little on the heavy side, though.
The world’s brightest flashlight needs a bit of battery power to shine at its brightest! In terms of power, the flashlight has 3 brightness levels: low (1000 lm), medium (5000 lm), and high (100,000 lumens!) The battery is included with the light.
The MS18 also has a strobe option which you can use to disorient an attacker or catch them off guard! There’s also a dimmer switch for those times when you want to use the light with less intensity.
Definitely a must-have for any enthusiast!
- 6-meter waterproofing capability
- Runs on a single 18650 rechargeable battery (included)
- Powerful flashlight, with a high output of 100k lumens
- World's brightest flashlight
- Weight 2 pounds
- Size 5.8×2.9×1
Acebeam X70: 60000 Lumens
Here’s a Chinese-made flashlight, the Acebeam X70 is probably the closest competitor to the MS18. It has a brightness level of 60k lumens and its battery lasts for ages before needing replacement. Featuring an indestructible body, this flashlight can survive being shot at and dropped into water!
The X70 comes with a remote control that can switch it on and off, power down the flashlight, or change its brightness levels. This is an amazingly handy tool to use as you don’t have to keep climbing back up when you need to turn the flashlight off.
The X70 is full of features that make it one of the brightest flashlights in its class. It comes with a four-mode switch that can be used to choose between brightness levels or modes such as strobe, SOS, and beacon. The beam distance is up to 784 meters which should cover just about any situation or activity you can think of when it comes to camping, hunting, cycling, and even home security by throwing light on the shadows with this Acebeam X70.
This flashlight is a durable tactical light that comes with its own holster. It can be locked to prevent it from being switched on accidentally and has been rated IPX-8 for water resistance, so you don’t need to worry about getting caught in the rain or dropping it into a river or lake when out hunting – just make sure you take your waterproof case with you. Not that a waterproof case would be necessary as this flashlight is already rated IPX-8 for water resistance, one of the highest ratings possible (the first number means it can endure full immersion into water up to 1m deep and the second number refers to how many hours it can survive under such conditions).
The Acebeam X70 comes with the Cree XHP70.2 LED, which offers a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. It is powered by four 18650 batteries (two for each battery pack) and it can be purchased in two packs so you’ll have enough batteries on hand if you need to keep your flashlight running all night long.
What we like:
– The X70 is one of the brightest flashlights available on the market.
– The battery life is long and the batteries are easy to find.
– It comes with remote control for switching it on and off easily from distance.
– It’s IPX8 water-resistant so it can survive being dropped into water (but to be extra safe, you can take it along with the waterproof case when out hunting).
– Four brightness levels and three modes are ideal for different situations.
What we don’t like:
– The X70 is made in China instead of in USA or Canada.
– It doesn’t come with rechargeable batteries included
- IPX8 water-resistant
- Long battery life
- Remote control to control from distance
- Batteries are not rechargeable
- Weight 64oz
- Size 4.16x11x2
Imalent R90TS: 36000 Lumens
The Imalent R90TS flashlight has the highest and best CREE XHP70.2 LED chip used in any of their flashlights yet, which is a major benefit and also makes it one of the brightest flashlights available to purchase right now. This super bright flashlight produces up to 36,000 lumens with its maximum brightness. Several features of this light include IPX8 waterproof rating, digital display, OLED screen which displays the brightness level at which you are at and also time remaining up to burn.
The Imalent R90TS provides a maximum light time of 3 hours when in turbo mode and has a magnetic base for your convenience. This flashlight also comes with an intelligent temperature control system that prevents the flashlight from overheating during its use.
All in all, it is one of the most advanced flashlights available to purchase right now but also makes it one of the brightest flashlights available to buy.
Key Features of the Imalent R90TS
- Utilizes CREE XHP70.2 LED Chip which produces 36,000 lumens with max brightness and delivers a max beam intensity of 22029cd
- High strength aerospace aluminum alloy construction with anti-scratch type HAIII hard-anodized finish.
- Large Side Switch Dual Interface design for convenient operation, the interface is designed for quick brightness adjustment.
- The digital display can show output and battery indicators, the OLED screen is used to display the time remaining in more than one mode.
- IPX8, waterproof 2m submersible underwater with a max runtime of 1500hours and max throw distance up to 820 meters.
- The R90TS also comes in a kit with rechargeable batteries, charger, remote pressure switch, nylon holster, O-ring kits. The OLED screen displays brightness levels, runtime data, and voltage input information.
- A micro-textured reflector delivers a soft flood beam for close-up illumination while maximizing throw distance to spotlight far away objects.
- IPX8 Waterproof rating (can be submerged up to two meters underwater for one hour)
- Max runtime of 1500hours
- Multiple brightness settings and operating modes – Turbo: 36000 lumens; High: 20000 lumens (3 hours); Medium: 10000 lumens (9 hours); Low: 5500 lumens (31 hours); Ultralow: 1000 lms (200 hours)
- Low power indicator for battery level, the light will dim when the battery is low.
- The intelligent temperature control system automatically adjusts brightness output levels to prevent overheating.
- With its large side switch and intuitive user interface, the Imalent R90TS can easily be operated with one hand and memorized after the operation.
- IPX8 water-resistant
- Rechargeable batteries
- OLED Screen
- Maximum 3 hours in turbo mode
Acebeam X80-GT: 32500 Lumens
One of the best flashlights in the market is the Acebeam X80-GT. This device has a brightness output of 32,500 lumens. And this flashlight does not even consume too much energy, unlike other devices.
The Acebeam X80-GT is one of the brightest flashlights available in the market and it also has a lot of other great features that you might be interested in. It offers a max throw distance of 856 meters.
The flashlight is made up of a high-quality aluminum alloy body that is highly resistant to adverse weather conditions. It is powered by four 18650 Li-ion batteries which are rechargeable and can be replaced anytime the durability has been worn out. It also features a removable battery system so you can easily replace any damaged or low-performing cell with no hassle at all.
This flashlight offers some of the brightest light beams in could easily withstand heavy impact. In fact, it is designed to be shock-resistant, waterproof and it also has an IPX-8 standard rating. It could survive drops from over 1 meter or down to 2 meters without any issue at all.
The device also features a tactical switch that offers easy access to the turbo, low, and high brightness levels. These modes can be easily selected using your fingers even when wearing gloves which means that you will not have to use your fingers and take off the gloves every time you want to change modes.
The Acebeam X80-GT offers a lot of power and is built to withstand pretty harsh weather conditions so it can be used in any environment easily. The flashlight has a solid reputation for its high lumen output and great build quality. It is a great device that you should definitely consider buying if you want to have one of the brightest flashlights in the world. Costly but worth every cent spent.
What we like about Acebeam X80-GT
- Very bright offers up to 32500 lumens of power that could still be controlled even with gloves on.
- Included 18650 Li-ion cells are rechargeable and can be replaced anytime if the unit runs out of juice or is damaged.
- The device feels very solid as it is made from high-quality aluminum alloy. It is not easy to beat this flashlight in terms of aesthetics and quality.
- The tactical switch allows you to change modes conveniently even with gloves on which is perfect for daily or emergency use.
What we do not like about Acebeam X80-GT:
- A bit expensive but the device has a solid build quality that can last for
- IPX8 water-resistant
- Rechargeable batteries
- Great build quality
- Slightly expensive
What are the brightest flashlights used for?
The bright light produced by this flashlight could be used to throw long-range signals as well as spot an object that is at a great distance. It also offers powerful illumination even during nighttime or when there’s no electricity supply around.
It could easily fall into the tactical category as it offers a ton of different features that you can use for indoor or outdoor activities. But regardless, these flashlights are considered to be a solid all-arounder that could be used in various circumstances and setups.
Since most of these flashlights use rechargeable batteries, you’ll be able to save more money on the overall cost of using a flashlight. They will also allow for better performance since you can use them longer as compared to non-rechargeable ones.
As you can see, there are plenty of good reasons why you should try getting one of these models. The only limitation is that you need to make sure it’s the brightest one out there so you can get your money’s worth. But, if you’re having difficulties choosing which model to buy, then read customer reviews to decide for your own.
What can these high lumens flashlights be used for?
This is something that you must think about before purchasing the brightest flashlight.
After all, there is no point of buying the brightest flashlight if you can’t put it to good use.
The brightest flashlights can be used in a lot of different ways, but the most popular include:
– Search and Rescue (SAR): This is one of the main reasons why you should purchase a flashlight that has high lumens.
– Self-defense: You might not use it for this, but it can still come in handy if you ever had to defend yourself from an attacker.
– Hunting: This is the most common reason why people purchase flashlights that have high lumens output. Your flashlight can be used for lighting up your target while you are hunting down some game or other animals.
– Law enforcement: The brightest flashlights are very useful for law enforcement officers. This type of flashlight offers a lot more than just lighting up the area where they patrol around in. This is why they are a lot more expensive than regular flashlights.
– Personal use: Whether you like it or not, there are personal uses for this type of flashlight too. All they need to do is purchase the brightest flashlight that can fit their needs and wants.
It is important to understand that high lumens flashlights are not just for use in dark places or at night. These lights can be used during the day as well, which explains why law enforcement officers and hunters prefer to use them over regular flashlights.
What to look for when buying a high lumen flashlight?
There are two things that you need to keep in mind:
1 – Price range:
The price range of the brightest flashlights varies from one company to another. If you are going to search for a high lumen flashlight, then you need to know exactly how much money you can spend on it before making your purchase. The cheaper models don’t come with as many features as the most expensive ones do, but the performance will be very similar. All you need to do is read the reviews and decide whether you would like to purchase a cheap model or an expensive one.
2 – Accessories:
The accessories are not that important, but they can come in handy if your flashlight doesn’t come with some sort of accessory. Some flashlights don’t have any lanyard, which means that you will need to purchase one separately. If your flashlight doesn’t come with a holster, then you will also need to buy one of those separately too.
How to use a high lumens flashlight?
They serve the same purpose as normal flashlights, but they are much stronger and brighter.
These flashlights can’t be used for anything else other than what we mentioned above, however, there is still a lot that you could do with them. Just because they are not designed to be used or carried around on a daily basis doesn’t mean that you can’t do so.
You are going to use it in the same way that you would use any other flashlight, but these flashlights will provide you with a lot more light than regular ones. These lights are great for outdoor activities such as fishing and hunting because they will allow you to see everything around you without having to move your hands.