If you’re in the market for a blazer that can take you from the urban jungle to the outdoors, then look no further than Relwen’s Cord Trap Blazer. It features a classic blazer cut but with a tapered waist for a casual and polished silhouette.

This is not your bulky, grandpa’s blazer that feels suffocating rather than comforting. Similar to a jean jacket, it fits like a glove and accentuates the right places for a tailored fit. It leaves room for mobility so you don’t feel restricted.

The Relwen Cord Trap Blazer comprises of a wale cord made from 98% cotton for breathability and the remaining 2% attributes to spandex, to give it a little stretch. Meanwhile, 100% cotton sateen at the yoke, lower back, and seam adds durability and feels soft on the skin. Finish that off with 100% polyester for the lining for durability and easy pull on and off.

This is outerwear boasts enough storage space for on-the-go essentials.  It has a large rear pocket with a side-seam snap closure that’s big enough to hold passports or a similar size item. At the hips are a couple of drop-in pockets to stow away EDCs, then there’s an interior zip chest pocket to store valuables like your card wallet. 

Moreover, the Relwen Cord Trap Blazer also comes with a four-button closure with a neck tab to shield you from cold winds or the hot summer breeze. This apparel boasts a Midwestern character, making it great for visits to the dock, the airport, weekend trips, or for casual strolls in the park during chilly or warm temperatures. 

Get It Here

Images courtesy of Huckberry