- TOP TOOL BAGS FOR MEN
- Custom Leathercraft Multi-Compartment 50-Pocket Tool bag
- DeWalt 16-Inch Tradesman's Tool Bag
- Dickies Work Gear 18-inch Work Bag
- Custom Leathercraft Carpenter's Tool Backpack
- Custom Leathercraft 18-inch Tech Gear Dual-Compartment Tool Carrier
- ToughBuilt 20-inch Massive Mouth Tool Bag
- Bucket Boss Gatemouth 24 LongBoy Tool Bag
- Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Organizer Rolling Tool Bag
- BOSTITCH Open Mouth 16-inch Tool Bag
- Carhartt Trade Series Tool Bag
- McGuire-Nicholas 15-inch Collapsible Tote
- Jackson Palmer 9-inch Tool Carrier with Rubber Base
- Custom Leathercraft 16-pocket 16-inch Center Tray Tool Bag
- DeWalt Lighted 57-Pocket Backpack Tool Bag
- Craftsman Soft 13-inch Tool Bag
- Veto Pro Pac MC Bag
- Carhartt Legacy Brown 14-inch Tool Bag
- Readywares Waxed Canvas Utility Bag 2-Pack
- Custom Leathercraft 2-Pack Medium and Large Utility Tote Bags
- Milwaukee Heavy Duty Contractor Bag
- Stanley 12-inch Soft-Sided Tool Bag
- BUYING GUIDE & FAQ'S
Are you particularly handy with a set of tools? Perhaps you work as a tradesman or are just a complete DIY enthusiast. Either way, if tools are an important part of your life, you may be tired of lugging them around in a big and unwieldy toolbox. Wouldn’t you prefer something a little lighter and easier to manage, like one of the best tool bags available?
Alternatively, you may be one of these naughty DIYers whose tools have no real fixed address. No permanent home for that 24-bit power drill or the ratchet set? Where do they live just now? Kitchen drawers, garage floor or even, we really hope not though, bedroom drawers? Your wife or partner must love you for that. Don’t try to hide behind your computer screen, we can see you. See into your soul, we can.
It’s time, dudes, to up your tool game a little. It’s time to give those tools that help you earn a crust or complete odd jobs, a proper place to call their own. A place where everybody knows their name… Or at least a place where they will be kept safe from damage and in an organized manner.
Before we get stuck into our long, but satisfying list of amazing tool bags, the kind of list that will make you grunt like Tim ‘the Tool Man’ Taylor, we’ve got some questions to answer…
TOP TOOL BAGS FOR MEN
First in this guide is the Custom Leathercraft multi-compartment tool bag. This has a total of 50 different pockets to help you organize all your tools and accessories. Thanks to the large central compartment, there’s more than enough room for those larger power tools. It has a heavy-duty poly fabric body and is supported by poly=ballistic binding and trim.
There’s no need to worry about your tools spilling out, as the heavy-duty double-zip closure system along the top keeps everything secure. The fact that the tool pockets are all vertically set means you can get what you need, when you need it, with minimum fuss or hassle.
- Room for even large power tools
- Easy access to all your tools
- Sturdy and durable
- May be too big for some people
- Brand Name Custom Leathercraft
- Model Number 1539
- Weight 6lbs
There’s a reason that so many tradesmen opt for DeWalt products whether they’re working in a workshop, in a garage or as a plumber or electrician. DeWalt have a reputation for producing products that are both cutting-edge and high-performance. This bag is the perfect companion for those great black-and-yellow tools you have. Similarly to the above bag, it’s made from a heavy and robust ballistic poly-fabric which means it will last much longer than other inferior tool bags.
With 14 exterior pockets and a further 20 interior pockets, all vertically positioned, there’s more than enough room for all the tools you could ever need in one place. The large zippered section of the main compartment also has room for larger, more cumbersome power tools and there are four base pads that help keep it elevated just enough from the surface to avoid water and dirt damaging it. There’s also reinforced edges and corners to further protect it from wear and tear. Considering its awesome low price, we can’t state how much of a winner this actually is.
- Incredibly affordable
- Over 34 different pockets
- Reinforced edges, corners and base pads
- No saw sleeves
- Brand Name DeWalt
- Model Number DG5543
- Weight 3lbs
The last bag in our guide is this awesome rip-resistant canvas tool bag from Dickies Work Gear. It has an easy-access wide-mouth opening that means you’ll always be able to access your larger power tools without fuss. There’s also a total of 15 pockets, divided into nine on the outside and six on the inside. So, there’s more than enough room to store all those handy little tools and the bigger ones in the main sections.
It’s a very smart looking bag, we have to admit and with a removable and adjustable shoulder strap you have many different options for carrying it. Even if you decide to just use the normal handles, you’ll find that they are made to a high standard and feature a webbing design with leather reinforcement that makes them feel very strong.
- Lots of room for an organized tool bag
- Carrying options, removable shoulder strap
- Easy-access main compartment
- Always check the quality when it arrives
- Brand Name Dickies Work Gear
- Model Number 57032
- Weight 2.8lbs
If you’ve been thinking you’d like to benefit from the design and construction quality of a Custom Leathercraft tool bag, with the portability of a backpack, look no further than this item. The Carpenter’s tool backpack may be just what you need. For a relatively affordable price you get a total of 48 pockets of various sizes and different shapes that can be used to store tools, materials and other accessories of all shapes and sizes. Thanks to the backpack shoulder straps, it’s completely hands-free, which makes traversing ladders and other places where you need to carry large-scale construction equipment or tools easier.
On the inside, there’s two main compartments that have zipper closures and lots of space and pockets to store tools and parts. There’s also an easy-to-access packet at the top of the bag where you can store especially important tools. Thanks to the feet at the bottom of the bag, your important tools and materials are kept safe from wet and dirty conditions and there’s even pockets especially made to hold pens and mini pen lights. You’ll never be calling to your buddies or colleagues for a pen again.
- A pocket for everything
- Backpack-style tool bag
- Great design
- The plastic bottom inserts pokes into your back
- Brand Name Custom Leathercraft
- Model Number 1134
- Weight 4.6lbs
Back with Custom Leathercraft again and a pricey little bag. However, the high-ticket price is actually very reasonable when you consider the size and weight of this tool bag, as well as the different features it offers. What makes this special is the fact that it’s another bag that includes an integrated LED which helps you to illuminate either the bag itself or the area you’re working in. So, if you’re always wondering where you misplaced your torch or flashlight this time, you’ll appreciate the fact that the bag has a light incorporated into it.
The light aside, there’s a lot more to love about this bag, from the design to the fact that there’s a total of 56 different pockets, 14 on the outside and 42 on the inside. These have multiple functions and ensure that you have a place for all of your tools. There’s even a compartment to the back for larger power tools that keeps them separate from smaller, handheld tools. With a shoulder strap and an ergonomically-designed handle, this bag has had a lot of thought and ingenuity put into it.
- Ingenious, neat and tidy design
- Sturdy ergonomically-shaped handle
- Plenty of space for everything you need
- Handle can be difficult when bag is full
- Brand Name Custom Leathercraft
- Model Number L245
- Weight 7.8lbs
A truly unique-shaped tool bag is what we have next – the ToughBuilt 20-inch massive mouth tool bag. It features a HardBody lining made from robust and durable plastic that ensures everything stays safe and that the bag retains its shape. There’s a lockable zipper for safety and security. On the inside of the bag is where all the fun begins though as there’s not just an impressive 51 different loops and pockets, but there’s also a notebook pocket that’s covered. On the outside you’ll find handy flexible external pockets for holding tools securely and other mesh zipped pockets so you always know where everything is.
This is a very hardy bag and one that has a clever design. Another major benefit is that it’s designed, manufactured, tested and verified right here in the United States.
- Rugged high-quality components and materials
- 20-inch wide-mouth opening
- Impressive number of pockets and loops
- Pockets could be a little deeper
- Brand Name ToughBuilt
- Model Number TOU-60-20
- Weight 5.35lbs
Well look at this beautiful thing – the Bucket Boss Gatemouth 24 LongBoy Tool Bag and it’s made from 600D polyester fabric. This ensures it’s resistant to wear over a long period of time and with the wide-mouth opening, this is not just incredibly spacious but practical too. If you’ve ever looked at an old-school Dr.’s bag and thought it’d make a good tool bag, now you can see for yourself.
The bag features tough webbed handles and a good layer of padding on the inside where your wrist will hold onto it. Pockets-wise there’s a total of 16 for you to keep all your tools neat and tidy and to further protect the contents, the bag has material with rip-resistant padding and a reinforced bottom to stop water and dirt getting at your precious materials, tools and accessories.
- Padded ripstop material
- Reinforced bottom
- Wide-mouth opening and 16 pockets
- Shoulder strap has issues
- Brand Name Bucket Boss
- Model Number 60024
- Weight 3.31lbs
In a guide of mainly lift-and-carry style tool bags, this is a nice change of pace. From Klein Tools comes this awesome little rolling tool bag. That’s right, you can cart around your tools in it. It has strong 6-inch wheels that are able to handle even the most rough and uneven terrain. That’s not all though, as you can keep as much as 100-pounds of materials and tools on the inside and then a further 100-pounds on top of it. To give you as much organized tool storage space as you’d need, there’s 24 different pockets.
You can direct and roll it where you want thanks to the high-quality telescopic handle and the bag is made from a 600D ballistic weave for increased durability. You know you’re going to have a good product when the company that makes it has over 160 years in the industry, and that’s what you get with this bag.
- 6-inch wheels for easy transportation
- Telescopic handle
- Can hold up to 200-pounds
- Stiff to open at first
- Brand Name Klein Tools
- Model Number 55452RTB
- Weight 19lbs
This mid-priced item from BOSTITCH is an awesome tool bag. It’s made from 600D fabric and features a very tough and reinforced bottom section with waterproofing that will ensure your tools stay dry. The handle is also worth noting because it’s very tough but also comfortable.
There are plenty of compartments and pockets on the inside of the bag. It will keep all of your power tools and accessories organized. You’ll find the large zippers with rubber-pullers long-lasting and designed for ease of use.
- Durable and robust
- Multiple compartments and pockets for easy storage
- Sturdy handle
- Yellow tends to get dirty very easily
- Brand Name BOSTITCH
- Model Number BTST516155
- Weight 3.1lbs
Another Carhartt product, this Trade Series tool bag is another fine addition to their family of bags and accessories. It has a very compact design with tough YKK zippers. Like the other one, the most notable component of this bag is the Rain Defender water-repellent coating used that helps to protect it from water and dirt. The material that the bag is made of is very sturdy and synthetic. We also love the fact that it features a removable and fully adjustable shoulder strap. The handles have been designed with durability and comfortable use in mind.
With 15 pockets on the inside and 6 on the outside, this tool bag comes with loops as well. The triple-needle stitching is a great finishing touch to the bag. You’ll have more than enough space to place a lot of tools, including into the main storage area.
- Durable and tough
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- Rain Defender water-repellent coating
- Not practical for working on sites
- Brand Name Carhartt
- Model Number 8916010102
- Weight 1.3lbs
One of the most recognized name in the workwear market, McGuire-Nicholas are responsible for this excellent and very portable collapsible 15-inch tote. More than 80-years of experience means that the company know exactly how to make a great tool bag. One of the most startling things about this tote is the fact that it has a bottom that can be removed, so it can be collapsed when it’s not in use. Storage wise, there are pockets on the outside and on the inside and there are also seven webbed loops at either side of the bag.
They’ve even given some thought to the comfort of the using it, adding a durable handle with special padding. The tapered design of the pockets ensures there’s more room to put even more of your essential items.
- Durable and sturdy padded foam handle
- 14 webbed loops for tools
- No shoulder straps
- Brand Name McGuire-Nicholas
- Model Number 22015
- Weight 2.15lbs
The next mid-priced tool bag from Jackson Palmer is a very curious one indeed. The company actually looked at reviews of already existing tool bags and used the feedback and the opinions of users to design their own. We like the no-nonsense approach to the design. Everything is clearly laid-out and easy to access. There’s large pockets, hook loops, tough mesh, elastic loops and webbing. It also has additional smaller-sized pouches to keep your smaller bits and pieces well organized.
They’ve clearly given it a lot of thought and attention, because it has a robust design, which includes high-quality stitching and materials. It has a tough rubber base which protects it from water and dirt.
- Crowdsourced design, based on customer reviews
- Sturdy design and construction
- Excellent number of compartments
- Pockets are not designed for sharp items
- Brand Name Jackson Palmer
- Model Number N/A
- Weight 4.25lbs
We’re back again with another great tool bag from Custom Leathercraft. This is a cool polyester bag with a padded shoulder strap and handle. Along with the spacious main compartment, there are also eight pockets on the inside and outside, along with an electrical tape holder and metal tool snap. So, there’s definitely plenty of places to put many of your most important power tools and accessories.
Along with the above, there’s also a plastic parts tray so that you can properly organize all of the smaller bits and pieces that you need to keep in your tool bag at all time. Web looping helps to keep those larger tools in place on the inside.
- Hardy and durable polyester
- Spacious main compartment
- Handy small parts tray
- Some design flaws
- Brand Name Custom Leathercraft
- Model Number 1529
- Weight N/A
Back with DeWalt, the DGL523 is a backpack-style tool bag, which obviously makes it much easier to carry than some of the others in this guide. However, the shoulder straps are not the only great thing that we really love about this bag. That’s reserved for the fact that it features an LED light that can either be directed into the bag itself or to your work area, if you’re working in a tight spot or low lighted area. No more fumbling around in the dark like you do when you come home from one too many beers and are trying to find your keys.
It’s not just the cool and practical lighting that we like about this bag. It features an amazing 57 different pockets, including 48 on the inside and 9 on the outside which have multiple uses and are perfect for finding places to store all your different tools, parts and accessories. It may be expensive, but you sure do get a lot of bang for your buck.
- Backpack-style is easier to carry
- 57 different pockets
- LED light is a great addition
- Doesn't contour with body
- Brand Name DeWalt
- Model Number DGL523
- Weight 5lbs
The Craftsman is a small but attractive and very smart looking bag. It has reinforced construction at all the key stress points, including the base, to protect it from wear and tear. There’s a total of six different pockets and the main compartment, divided into three ordinary pockets on the inside and three mesh pockets on the outside.
The wide-mouth opening is a must-have if you like to be able to access all your tools easily. It also features tough zippers, handles and seams for a well-finished tool bag.
- Heavy-duty build
- Lots of space on the inside
- Strong handles and seams
- Less pockets than others the same price
- Brand Name Craftsman
- Model Number 9-37535
- Weight 13.6oz
The nifty Veto Pro Pac MC bag may be quite an expensive tool bag, but trust us, the price tag is more than worth it when you consider the features. It consists of 20 different vertical pockets for tools on the interior and exterior. In addition to this, there’s also the D-rings, five small and two large. So, there’s an enormous amount of versatility that this bag offers you. There’s even a compact cordless driver and drill compartment to keep it from bashing against other smaller items.
As if the functionality of the bag wasn’t enough, it’s also built for use in all weather conditions. The base has 3mm of specially molded polypropylene with waterproofing properties and the body and tool pockets are made from PVC-impregnated denier nylon for a fully waterproofed design. Your tools will be well-protected in this sophisticated and professional looking tool bag.
- Lots of space, despite smaller size
- Balanced design
- High-quality construction
- Shoulder strap would be nice for the price
- Brand Name Veto Pro Pac
- Model Number MC
- Weight 4.6lbs
Who doesn’t love a good old classic Carhartt bag? Look at the Carhartt Legacy and tell us it’s not a nice little way to carry and store your tools in a nice and organized fashion. It’s got that really cool light brown color and having all your tools on display puts you in the mood for action. There’ll be no doubt in anyone’s mind when you roll up to a client’s house – or your neighbor’s because you’re doing the neighborly duty. They’ll know you’re there to sort that sink out or fix that washing machine or do whatever it is that you do. (Just leave the neighbor’s wife alone, you hear?)
Seriously though, with a total of 17 pockets on the exterior and a further 10 on the interior, despite its smallish size, it’s still got enough space for a decent number of tools. As it’s made from a very hardy synthetic fabric and features a Rain Defender water-repellent coating, it’s perfect for use in all weather conditions.
- Rain Defender water-repellent coating
- Sturdy construction
- 27 different easy access compartments
- Would benefit from a divider for main compartment
- Brand Name Carhartt
- Model Number N/A
- Weight 2.2lbs
In a similar vein to the above, this Readywares 2-pack comes with two different bags. The noteworthy thing about these particular bags is that they’ve been crafted out of high-quality, water resistant 20-oz canvas. So, not only are they rugged, cool to look at, but will also protect your tools and accessories against damage from liquids.
With a roomy 16 x 6.5 x 6.5-inches black bag and small, but still useful 13 x 5.5 x 5.5-inches tan bag, this is a great money-saving pack. The hardware on the bags if of a high quality too, so you shouldn’t expect any troubles from the brass zippers or the poly/cotton straps.
- Rugged and stylish
- Water resistant
- Large bag is roomy
- Could still be sturdier
- Brand Name Readywares
- Model Number RW08-A
- Weight 1.92lbs
With over 30 years under their (tool?) belt, it shouldn’t really be surprising that we’re featuring yet another Custom Leathercraft bag. The great thing about this item though is that it’s not just one bag, but a pack of two different sized tool bags. That’s right for under 12 bucks you can have two great storage and carry options for your tools. The large bag has a length of 14-inches, while the medium one is not much smaller at 12-inches.
Both are made from the same durable materials and have robust web-style handles and reinforced bottom panels to protect the base of the bag from dirt and wet. Although it may seem like one bag would be enough, this combination pack gives you more room for even neater and tidier organization, so you never have to rummage around in your tool bag like Homer Simpson looking for a donut down the side of the sofa again.
- Great value 2-pack offer
- Reliable quality
- Kinda small and no shoulder strap
- Brand Name Custom Leathercraft
- Model Number CLC 1107
- Weight 3.2oz
Next, we have this cool black-and-red bag from Milwaukee. The brand, not the place, to be clear. This is a very affordable and small bag. However, it does have 2 heavy-duty reinforced handles for easy and comfortable transportation and a padded bottom to protect it.
On the inside you will find six very convenient and well-spaced pockets, so there’s enough room for a reasonable number of tools. You have to think about the price you’re paying. While it’s not going to melt your face off with just how stunning it is, it’ll solidly get the job done.
- Padded bottom
- Main compartment and six interior pockets
- Lacks a shoulder strap
- Brand Name Milwaukee
- Model Number FBA_50-55-3560
- Weight 1.55lbs
When you think of the most popular and reputable manufacturers of power tools and other similar equipment, Stanley probably comes to mind along with others. This soft-sided 12-inch tool bag from the company is a great, if small, way to carry your tools. It features an adjustable strap that not only gives you easy access to the contents but makes it comfortable to lug round.
The bag is made from highly durable 600D polyester and it features multiple pockets on the interior and exterior to help keep all your tools organized. Smaller parts can be kept safely and securely in the covered front pocket, while there’s space in the main compartment for larger tools.
- Extremely lightweight
- Ideal for medium-sized tools and items
- Robust construction
- May not be big enough for some
- Brand Name Stanley
- Model Number STST70574
- Weight 1lb
BUYING GUIDE & FAQ'S
What are the Main Benefits of a Tool Bag?
Perhaps you’re reading this article with intrigue and are still on the fence about whether you actually need a tool bag or not. Regardless of whether you own a lot of tools as part of your work or hobbies, there’s many great benefits of owning a tool bag. We’ve highlighted the most important below.
Keeps them Organized-A tool bag keeps your tool collection organized, whether you use them for work-related purposes or your hobbies. We’ve all been there, haven’t we, gents? Looking for that ratchet wrench or the electric screwdriver you’re sure has grown legs and walked off without so much as a goodbye. You’ve probably ransacked your house and garage on many occasions looking for missing tools. That doesn’t happen when you have a tool bag.
Safe Place-Not only are tool bags a more efficient and organized way to store your tools, they’re also a lot safer than some of the alternatives. Some people, and this really makes us shudder a little, just leave their tools out, lying wherever they used them last. Exposed to Mother Nature, corrosion and other issues.
More Professional-Imagine the above happening in front of a client. Do you really think you’re going to get any more work from them? The chances are, even if they did stick around, that’d be the last you’d see of them. People want to do business with professionals. Running around like a headless chicken trying to find a set of pliers is not professional. Having all your tools stored neatly in a cool tool bag, is.
Portability-A fairly obvious benefit, but one worth highlighting, of owning a tool bag, is that they are incredibly portable. As they’re a bag, they are designed to be carried around with relative ease. Therefore, it doesn’t really matter if you’ve got a tool box already or even if you have one in your car. Many tool boxes, especially the trunk-style, are cumbersome, bulky and made of heavy materials such as aluminum and steel, not ideal for carrying from one place easily to another.
Tool bag vs Toolbox?
Although we briefly touched upon this subject above, it’s so important that we felt it was worth delving into deeper. If you’ve already got a toolbox or are in the market for one or the other, you may wonder why a tool bag might be the better options. There are numerous advantages a bag has over a box, as you’ll discover.
- Weight – As noted earlier, toolboxes tend to be bulky and large and it can be easy to actually lose tools. Toolboxes that are made from hard plastic add to the overall load and have uncomfortable handles. Tool bags are much lighter and a lot easier to carry. They tend to be made from durable and robust canvas, so your tools are unlikely to rip or tear them even with a lot of use.
- Pouches and Compartments – Although toolboxes do have various compartments, because they’re latched it can be hard to find tools if they’re not returned to the place they should be. It can often be as hard to find tools you need in an unorganized toolbox than it can without a place to store them at all. Tool bags on the other hand have lots of pouches. Pouches mean you can store things vertically, giving you a quick and easy way to locate socket sets, screwdrivers and wrenches.
- Versatile – Tool bags generally can be closed shut using a zip and carried like an ordinary toolbox, or you can open and expand the interior space, thanks to their wide-mouth design. You can just throw things in, carry it over your shoulder and use the often included, padded and adjustable shoulder straps for increased comfort.
- Great for Smaller Items – One of the best things, particularly in this modern age, is that tool bags normally feature padded areas to store tablets and smartphones, so they are kept safe. They also tend to have handy D-rings where you can hang things from. Water bottles, your keys, gloves and just about anything else can be attached and hung from D-rings, saving some space on the inside of the bag for more tools.
- Water Resistance and Waterproofing – Tool bags are normally very water resistant and some even feature high-quality waterproofing.
What Ways Could One Add or Use a Tool Bag for their Motorcycle?
Tool bags don’t just have to be for tools you’re only going to use around the house. If you own a motorcycle, for instance, or are intending on owning one in the near future, you’ll need to consider carrying an emergency toolkit for your bike when you ride far from home. Wondering what you’d need? Although there will be tools that you need for your specific bike model and manufacturer, there are various general tools that always come in handy, including:
- Basic Hand Tools – Pliers, screwdrivers and wrenches are all essential. As noted, you’ll need to make sure you have the right types and sizes for your bike. Not only will it take longer to get to the tools you really need and complete those repairs if you have tools in your bag you don’t need, it’ll also mean you are carrying unnecessary bulk and weight. Try and purchase duplicates of the tools you use when at home and consider any multi-purpose tools that could save you a little space in your bag.
- Spare Light Bulbs and Fuses – There’s really no need to ride in the dark, which is less enjoyable, dangerous and illegal. Particularly when it is easy enough to change a lightbulb.
- Flashlight for Working at Night or Low Light – This is fairly self-explanatory, but if you’ve got to carry out repairs on your bike in the pitch black, you’ll not be very successful without some kind of illumination. A portable and small flashlight is all you really need.
- Electrical Tape, Duct Tape and Zip Ties – These are all incredibly practical as they can be used to hold any cables and hoses out of your way while you work on your ride. They’re also relatively cost-effective and don’t take up very much space at all.
- Swiss Army Knife or Utility Knife – This will come in handy for cutting zip ties and tape that you might be working with.
- Tire Repair Kit – Again, pretty self-explanatory, but ultimately important.
- Battery Cables – Even if you think you’ll never need them, it’s always something good to have in your tool bag. You’ll be glad you have them with you, even if they take up more space than you’d like.
How Heavy is the Average Tool Bag?
You’re probably not going to like our answer. But that question is a bit like – how long is a piece of string? Think about that for a moment. If you already had one of these awesome tool bags, you’d be able to easily measure how long some string was and answer us like a big smartass. Generally though, as you’ll see from our rundown of the best tool bags, they can range from 1-pound to as much as 7- or 8-pounds.
It really just depends on what you’re looking for and the amount of space you need.
It’s Tool Time!
Now that we’ve looked at the best tool bags out there, you’ve got a nice and handy list of 21 bags to choose from. That may not seem like much of a shortlist, but when you consider the sheer variety and number out there, we think it qualifies as just that – a short list.
Whether you’re looking for one to use for work-related activities or DIY enthusiasm, we’re sure you’ll find the best one in this post. When have Men’s Gear ever let you down? Exactly.