The Baracuta G9 Jacket is a durable and iconic jacket that every man should own because of its sleek and modern design. It cuts a slim silhouette that would make anyone look dashingly handsome while staying dry with its water-resistant material. 

This bomber jacket harks back to those designs in the 60s made famous by Steve McQueen and James Dean. It has durable and water-resistant cotton and polyester construction for comfort in wet weather conditions. Its shell is 50% made of cotton and 50% polyester. Then the main lining is 80% cotton with the remaining 20% accredited to polyester with a secondary lining made entirely of polyester. All materials lend to breathable and comfortable wear. 

The Baracuta G9 Jacket features a classic two-button Baracuta collar in case you need to keep the wind out to stay warm. Meanwhile, a durable double zipper in the middle lets you adjust it to a comfortable fit. 

This cold-weather wear also comes with front flap handwarmer pockets with tortoise buttons. Fine rib cuffs, waistband, and inner collar ensure a precise and comfortable fit and silhouette. 

Made in a small factory in Manchester, England, the Baracuta G9 Jacket features an umbrella-inspired back vent or scalloped storm flap at back. This prevents the buildup of excess heat while allowing rain to drip off so you stay dry and comfortable. 

The Baracuta G9 Jacket comes in a selection of attractive colors including Beech, Black, Natural, Tan, Dark Navy, Tawny Port, and Open Beige. It has a mid-weight, non-stretch weave fabric so you can move with ease.  

Check It Out

Images courtesy of Huckberry